Helpful Info from Crystal River Lullaby
We welcome you to the Crystal River Lullaby Bed & Breakfast in St Martins Marsh Aquatic Preserve in the Ozello area. Our place will be a welcome addition to Citrus County, described as “Mother Nature’s Theme Park,” where open spaces abound, making this place a magnet for those who enjoy nature. Plus, we will do all the necessary for you to enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us for additional information.
Our property has four rooms with direct entrance from outside, and each is deep cleaned and sanitized. We are working to maintain a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests. We have hand sanitizer located throughout the property, and we have added hand sanitizer to each room for personal guest use. We have disposable masks available upon request. Face covering is required. Common areas are available for use by guests with a face mask. Social distancing rules apply in these areas (library, living room, dining room and deck). Guests may remove face-covering while seated at tables. Breakfast can be enjoyed outside on our deck, in our dining room, or the privacy of your room. We understand if you prefer to limit team members entering your room. We are offering options for Housekeeping; see Housekeeping policies at the end of our policies.
Reservation and Reservation deposits:
Rates are double occupancy, per night – including complimentary water and refreshments and plated gourmet breakfast. Daily Room Rates are shown on our Reservations Page. Peak season rates apply during Presidents’ weekend, July 4th, Scallop season (July), Memorial and Labor days, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas/New Year holiday week. A two-night minimum stay is required for all weekends, holidays, and special events. Weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday, and holidays. Mid-week rates may also apply and offer additional savings. Upon making a reservation, a one-night deposit with tax will be charged to your credit card to hold and guarantee your reservation. State and local taxes will be added to the published room rate. The final payment is due at the time of check-in. Additional add-ons are charged at the time they are ordered.
Crystal River Lullaby Cancellations:
Should you have to change or cancel your reservation for any reason, we require at least five days advance notice and 15 days advance notice for peak season.
Deposits can be fully transferred to a valid gift certificate for up to two years or will be refunded, less a $ 25 processing fee if notice of cancellation is received at least 5 days (or 15 days for peak season) prior to the arrival date.
Reservations canceled within 5 days (or 15 days for peak season) of your reserved arrival date can be fully transferred to a gift certificate that is valid for up to two years. Otherwise, payment is remanded in full with a possible reimbursement if we are able to rebook the reservation, less a $50 credit card processing fee. Because of our limited rooms cancellations affect us significantly. We must enforce our cancellation policy.
Crystal River Lullaby Additional Policies:
- Check-in & Check-out: Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm, and check-out time is by 11 am, unless prior arrangements are made. Please call or email us if you need to make alternative arrangements.
- Payment options: Payment in full is expected at check-in. Accepted methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, and debit cards.
- Corporate Business Travelers: Our B&B provides accommodations to meet the needs of corporate and business travellers. Breakfast during the work-week could be accommodated as early as 7 am with advance arrangements. Please contact us about our discounted corporate and business rates.
- Touch Stay: We use Touch Stay, a Digital Guest Welcome book with all the information you will need before and during your stay. It is an easy-to-find answers to everything you need. You can access from any device using a unique website link which we will provide with your reservation confirmation. You can see driving directions, policies, grocery stores, restaurants, tourist attractions, and more.
- Smoking Policy: We are a smoke-free B&B. Cigarettes, cigars, candles, incense, vapor cigarettes and any open flame is prohibited by the fire department. Smoking is ONLY permitted in our one designated outdoor area, regardless of the weather. Please respect this aspect of our inn. A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged to all guests who ignore this. The cleaning fee will be charged to the credit or charge card on file in order to air the room to make it acceptable for incoming guests.
- Damage to property: There will be a minimum $500 fee assessed for room damage or to any area on the property.
- Items left by Guests: Please contact us immediately if you’ve left a personal item. We will be happy to package and ship it back to you and will charge your provided credit card for shipping. Unclaimed items will be donated after 60 days.
- Children: We love children, and the Country Music Suite was specifically designed to accommodate children traveling with their parents. Babies up to age two stay free. We have Travel Lite Cribs and their “Comphy” linens for them.
- Pets: We love pets, too, but we cannot accommodate pets. Please note that we have three well-behaved cats on our property, but they do not enter the guestrooms. For your convenience, pet boarding may be available at these local kennels: Precious Pet Resort | Pawville | Gentle Paws
- Noise Ordinances: The Crystal River Lullaby B&B is a peaceful property with all guests residing close to each other. Therefore, we request guests to be considerate of others staying with us when opening and closing doors and conversing in the public areas during sleeping hours. In order to ensure peace and quiet for all guests, common areas (sitting room, dining rooms, foyers, veranda, and surrounding lawn) are available for use from 7:30 am-10:30 pm unless a group event is planned for those areas.
- Common spaces: Common areas close at 10:30pm. We apologize, but keeping with the Citrus County Safety and Health laws, the kitchen is not available for guest use. For your convenience, each room has its own refrigerator to use during your stay.
ADA Accessibility and Service Dogs:
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), originally effective January 26,1992, was created to ensure the equal treatment of those with disabilities in all aspects of life. For B&B owners, this is of particular importance as we strive to provide the best possible experience for our guests – including those with disabilities. We provide ramps for guests in wheelchairs and acceptable sign for those with limited vision to accommodation for the use of service animals that are required due to a disability. Please let the innkeeper know when booking your reservation if a service dog will be accompanying you. Service animals are permitted in all areas where guests are allowed. Service animals are animals that are trained to perform a specific task for the benefit of a person with a disability. The staff may ask what task(s) the service animal performs. The following types of animals are not permitted: Comfort Animals – Animals not trained to perform a specific task, but they are said to provide emotional support or to relieve anxiety simply by their presence. Pets – Animals for which no claim of any service is made.
You must keep your service animal under control at all times. The animal should always be on a leash, harness, or other tethers, unless either the handler is unable because of his/her disability to use a harness, leash or other tethers, or the use of a harness, leash or other tethers would interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler’s control.
The property may require you to remove your service animal if: the animal is out of control and you do not take effective action to control it (for example, a dog causes a significant disturbance by barking repeatedly and uncontrollably or is not housebroken) or the animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others. If you are asked to remove your service animal, but you would like to remain on the premises and/or continue staying at the inn without the animal, you must make arrangements for another person or local animal boarding facility to accept custody of your animal. The staff members are not responsible for the care or supervision of any guest’s service animal.
Crystal River Lullaby Housekeeping:
We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit team members entering your room. To accommodate your personal preferences, we are offering options for Housekeeping services:
- Daily Service: this is the standard service for those guests who prefer daily make up and turn-down service.
- Limited Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make up service and restock your pantry.
- Daily Drop Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we will stock your room appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
Crystal River Lullaby General Info:
- Gratuities for housekeeping staff are left to your discretion.
- Gift certificates are available.
- Afternoon refreshments and treats served from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.